Spocket allows you to choose the best products to sell from thousands of drop shipping suppliers all over the world with a primary focus in USA and European suppliers.
To date over 20,000 entrepreneurs have signed up for Spocket.co, an exciting new startup that takes the pain out of finding reliable suppliers in USA and Europe. While many courses focus on using Aliexpress, few touch on local suppliers/services. With over 1,100 positive reviews on Shopify app store, it’s definitely a powerful app.
How Spocket Works?
Spocket is a dropshipping marketplace that enables merchants to search and connect directly with dropshipping suppliers located in the US and EU, helping merchants build an inventory of high-quality goods for their ecommerce store. It’s one of the Top 10 Best Shopify Dropshipping Apps and it’s easy to use: Simply install the Spocket app on your Shopify store, search through their catalog of products, select the products that you want to sell on your store, and quickly add them to your site.
Spocket allows you to choose the best products to dropship from a variety of categories from suppliers worldwide.
Once you find a suitable product you can order product samples right from the dashboard in a few clicks. This is perfect for testing out products before shipping them to your customers.
Sprocket allows you to fulfil your orders with one click using their Shopify or Woocommerce integrations. As 70% of their suppliers are located in the USA or Europe your customers will receive their items within 5-7 days.
Dropshipping as a business model, while advantageous in many ways, does have some downsides when it comes to profit margin potential, brandability, return policies and shipping guidelines which Spocket recognizes and has made a big effort to eliminate from their own dropshipping marketplace. They have suffered the frustrations that dropshipping merchants will encounter when working with other dropshipping companies or markets and have worked with their suppliers to create a marketplace where suppliers are located. and traders are on the same page and operate under the same conditions. more popular. This makes the dropshipping experience much more seamless, benefiting not only merchants and suppliers but ultimately and most importantly customers.
The great thing about Spocket is you can get started with a STARTER ( $8/mo) which allows you to import up to 25 products.
If you want to import further products you need to choose the pro plan (250 products / $29/mo) or the empire (unlimited products / $69/mo).
All plans include currency exchange features so if you sell in a different language you’re good to go, global pricing rules and automatic shipment tracking number fulfilment to your customers.
Who Spocket is For
Spocket is for ecommerce merchants looking to sell high-quality dropshipping products on their online store. All too often, dropshipping products can be low-quality and unimpressive, which usually isn’t the kind of reputation you as an ecommerce merchant want to have. When you sell low-quality products you might be able to convince customers to purchase from you once but when they receive the bad product they sure won’t be coming back to your store for more, which will obviously impact your sales over time as fewer and fewer customers return to your store. That’s why selling great products is so important, even when you’re dropshipping.
If you want to stick to the dropshipping business model but don’t want to compromise on quality, then Spocket is one of the best product marketplaces to check out. They pride themselves on sourcing high-quality products from reputable suppliers so you can do less of the leg-work to find suppliers of great products and more time stocking your online store shelves with the kinds of products you want to sell to your audience!
There’s a massive amount of products to choose from, and Spocket allows you to create a curated selection of these items that you neither have to make, fulfill, or ship yourself and yet you get to sell high-quality and in-demand products. This combination makes it more likely that your customers will be impressed with your brand which means they’ll be more likely to come back for more.
Pros & Cons of Spocket
- Sell On the Top Ecommerce Platforms: Use Spocket on Shopify or WooCommerce
- Suppliers Located in the US & EU: 60% of Spocket’s suppliers are located in the US & EU which is ideal in terms of product quality and shipping times
- Available Worldwide: Spocket is available to use, ship, and sell to around the world
- Currency Configuration: Products listed in Spocket are in USD, however, when you add them to your own store the currency will automatically revert to your Shopify store’s base currency
- No Stock Issues: Spocket automatically updates inventory levels in real-time so you’re never caught out selling sold-out or discontinued products
- Massive Product Marketplace: Choose from a huge range of products to stock your online store shelves with
- Direct Integration: Import Spocket products directly to your Shopify store easily with just a few clicks
- Thorough Vetting Process: Spocket does the hard work to make sure the suppliers on their marketplace are reliable and high-quality
- New Suppliers Added Regularly: New suppliers are being added daily so you always have more products to add to your store
- Branding Options: Use branded invoicing to make each order more on-brand
- Free Plan: Get started with Spocket easily by signing up to their free plan!
- Ideal Profit Margins: Spocket works with suppliers to keep margins within 30%-60% which well exceed the typical 15%-45% dropshipping profit margins
- Order Samples: Test out Spocket suppliers’ product by ordering a sample right from your dashboard
- Automated Order Processing: Orders from your store get sent automatically to the appropriate Spocket supplier so you don’t have to do it manually
- Can’t Sell on Some Platforms: Spocket products can be sold on sales channels like Shopify stores, Facebook shops, Instagram, YouTube, blogs, personal websites, and Pinterest but cannot be sold on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Wish or Groupon
- Customs Duty & Taxes Not Included: As customs duty and taxes vary from place to place, they are not included in Spocket prices
- No Package Customization Available: At this time, customized tags, packaging or branding products is not available
- Cannot Contact Spocket Suppliers: It’s not possible to communicate directly with Spocket suppliers due to the fact that Spocket has thousands of merchants using their marketplace and it would be difficult for their suppliers to respond to all queries, but if you do ever have a question you can reach out to Spocket directly
If you’re looking for dropshipping products to sell online, you can’t go wrong with Spocket. They have dedicated themselves to helping merchants build high quality dropshipping businesses by working only with reliable dropshipping suppliers and creating an environment in their markets where traders and suppliers Levels can grow together. After all, regardless of which business model you choose to sell your product whether it is Dropshipping or in other words, customer experience is a top priority and with the great product market and supplier. High quality, traders can provide that outstanding experience to their customers.